Welcome to the Digital Narrative ‘Buy Small’ Christmas Gift Guide for 2020!
This is our first gift guide exclusively showcasing products made by small, locally run businesses. We’ve selected our favourite products from businesses we work with currently or in the past, or who we’ve collaborated or cross-promoted with throughout different campaigns.
As an agency which specialises in (and deals exclusively with) small businesses on various digital channels, we have an intimate knowledge of our clients’ product ranges. In fact, we spend all year coveting their incredible goodies as we add them to websites and create blogs, ads and social media posts about them. So, by November, we’ve mentally short-listed our favourite gift ideas for all the special people in our lives, and this year we’re excited to share them with you!
If you, like us, prefer to give your hard-earned money to a small business and support someone’s dream by shopping locally, sustainably and considerately, enjoy browsing through the ideas below…
- The Cuckoo’s Nest – beautiful, quality toys
- Pumpkin Pips – gorgeous, sustainable baby products including reusable nappies, wet bags and smocks.
- Danger Books – adventure books for 7-11 year olds, set in Sydney
- MOOV Baby – amazing indoor climbing toys for babies and toddlers
- Bakery Gift Pack (inc GF option!) from Shepherd’s Artisan Bakehouse
- Clean, raw and beautifully packaged sweet treats from Nice Kitty Co
- Delicious olive oil from Alto Olives, NSW
- Wymah Organics – Organic olives, olive oil and lamb from NSW
- Craft beer and cool merch from Willie the Boatman
For Mum (and other lucky women)
- Inspired Tribe – handmade artisan jewellery with ethical origins
- Exquisite Australian botanical and bird prints by artist Sally Browne
- MV Organic Skincare – organic/vegan skincare handmade in small batches in Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
- Daykeeper – organic, sustainable handmade fashion
- Perlplex – perspex frames and photography related gifts
- Ageless Active – premium active wear and gym bags
- Women’s Day retreats and fun community events from Rise Retreats
- Turn up on Christmas Day with an epic bunch of flowers from AV Blooms or May and Moss in Sydney’s inner west.
For blokes (or anyone, really!)